Who We Are
Islami Insurance Bangladesh Limited (IIBL), the
first General Insurance (Takaful) Company based on the Islami Shariah was
registered and established under the Bangladesh Company Act, 1994 and the
Bangladesh Insurance Act, 1938 on 29th December, 1999 to transact all sorts of
general Takaful business. The Company started functioning from 1st January,
Islami Insurance Bangladesh Limited (IIBL), the first Islami Non-Life Insurance Company in Bangladesh, started its journey with the concept of Islamic Shariah. The Company's vision is to comply with Sharjah Principles in all business transactions and activities of the Company and to be a leader in the Insurance Industry of Bangladesh with Islamic values.
- To provide the maximum protection and security of wealth of our Clients.
- To provide fast, accurate, and satisfactory services to the Clients.
- To provide services to the Clients with sincerity and honesty along with the latest technology.
- To maximize the interest of valued Clients and Shareholders.
- To build a strong and dynamic institution and to make an effective contribution to national development.
- To ensure maximum satisfaction of our valued Clients.
- To settle claims of Clients very promptly.
- To comply with the Sharjah Principles and maintain high-level ethical standards.
- To provide the maximum protection of Investment of our Shareholders ensuring sustainable growth.
- To develop good Governance and Corporate Culture.
- To maintain the good relationship between Management and Clients, as well as, other concerns.
- To endeavor for remarkable contribution to the national economy and development of the Country.